We aim to keep the costs of our funeral packages as low as possible so that you can choose to do more for your loved ones.
We believe everybody is entitled to a dignified funeral and a family should not be worried about cost when saying goodbye to their loved one.
Help with Funeral Costs
Funerals are expensive, and some people contribute to a payment plan to cover the cost of their funeral. If you are in receipt of a qualifying benefit, you may be eligible for financial help. Find out more
The Department for Communities have set up a Bereavement Service - Free phone: 0800 085 2463.
You may contact this service to:-
- Report a death to Social Security Agency
- Check entitlement to bereavement benefits/ financial help
- Make a claim for Bereavement Benefits
- Make a claim for the Social Fund Funeral Payment
We are able to provide you with DfC leaflet. You can also find more details at nidirect.gov.uk.
Crematorium Price Information (Summary)
Standard Fee Attended Service
£668 (Non-Resident of Belfast)
Not Offered - usual non resident fee of £668 applies if you wish to have an unattended service
Reduced Fee Attended Service
- Deposit – We do not require a deposit in advance of commencement of our services.
- Final Payment – Final payment is due within 30 days of the date of our account.
- Payment Options – Accounts must be paid in full within 30 days, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing.
- Late Payments – Failure to pay will incur interest at a rate of 12% per annum from the date of our account.
Disclosure of Information
Disclosure of Interests
The Ultimate Owner
Partnership; Mr. David J.M. Robinson & Mrs. Helen R. Robinson; 121 Culcrum Road, Cloughmills, BT44 9DT.
We declare we have no business or material financial interest in any price comparison website which compares Funeral Director Services and/or Crematoria Services and their respective prices.
Register of Charitable Donations/Gratuities/Gifts
Name of Third Party