1852

Samuel Robinson of Culcrum supplies his first Coffin

1897

David John Megaw Robinson acquires a new horse drawn hearse from Montgomery Coachbuilders, Ballymena.

DJM Robinson Funeral Directors

1937

David Crawford Robinson is now running the business and purchases the first motorised Hearse, an Austin Six.

1951

D.C. Robinson becomes a member of the British Institute of Embalmers.

1960

Sam McKane and David Getty, pictured at Robinsons of Culcrum with an Armstrong Siddeley Hearse

1969


David John Marshall Robinson, current owner, conducts his first funeral.

1980

John Hamill & William McKane pictured with an Armstrong Siddely Hearse

1998

James Wright alongside our Daimler Hearse.

2003

Robinsons of Culcrum Funeral Home is opened

 

2020

David Robinson, Alistair McMullan & William Lamont with our current Fleet.

Vehicles